Huge Updates to EB Dashboard

| 4 Comments

Amazing what can change with Edublogs in the course of a week! I considered deleting my previous post with its link to my “updated” EB Manual, which as of today is is already very much outdated, but decided to leave it just as proof of what a dynamic application and community the Edublogs.org is.

Hope to have to have a revised manual available by the end of the week.

For an update at a glance, check out The Edublogger’s Quick Tour, created by and updated regularly by Sue Waters.

4 Comments

1. Oh Well.
    I am sure you can pull together a revision, Gail. I have faith in you. It seems as if the upgrade is a good thing and the back end seems to be user-friendly-enough. I look forward to “stealing” your revised manual for workshops (with full credit to you, of course)
    Kevin

2. I’ve started, Kevin, and can probably finish by tomorrow. I’ll post the link as soon as I’ve finished. Thanks for the encouragement.

3. Hi Gail,

Thanks so much for all your work on the Edublog manual. As a new blogger, I have found your manual very, very useful and look forward to the revisions.

4. You are very welcome, Tam. I should be finished with the revisions by tomorrow and will post a link here and also email you.

Gail