Live Blogging from Partners in Learning US Forum

| 0 comments

Partners in Learning US Forum

I fly out of Sacramento at the crack of dawn on Monday and head to Seattle to join educators from across the nation for Microsoft’s 2012 Partners in Learning US Forum. We total 102, with some presenting on their own and some, like me, presenting as a team.  For a glimpse at our projects, visit the Finalists List.

My co-creater/co-curator Natalie Bernasconi and I will be presenting our Digital ID project, a rapidly growing resource for lessons, tips, and strategies for teaching issues of digital citizenship and for actively supporting students in a campaign to “be the change.” I think the two of us are still amazed at our shared journey this year and the power of two to transform an idea into a dynamic collaborative project and international conversation.

In talking to teachers who attended last year’s Partners in Learning US Forum, I already know my three days at Microsoft  will be an incredible professional development and networking opportunity. I promise to share the adventure through daily blog posts. Be back on Monday:-)