Thanks to the generous support of the California K12HSN, I attended – and blogged – NECC 2007. Due to Edublogs updates, I borrowed space from my dog Nola’s Blogger site (hey, she’s a Katrina survivor, but not an educator, so therefore Blogger instead of Edublogs). The links below are posts of the highlights from noteworthy sessions I blogged live from Atlanta.
- Empowering Practice – Will Richardson
- Read Around the Planet – Janine Lim
- Grossology – Distance “Edutainment” – Professor Poopsalot
- Advanced Blogging – Dealing with Sidebar Envy – Chris Lehmann
- Dealing with Sidebar Envy – David Warlick
- Dealing with Sidebar Envy (Continued) – Dave Warlick
As soon as I shake a case of jetlag, I’ll be posting some NECC 2007 afterthoughts, tips, and resources. 20,000 attendees – whew …